Saturday, December 26, 2009

Illusion

Illusion, we all have it. Everyone does get into this phase when they have this illusion that they are the most happiest person in this whole wide world. Then one fine day, it shatters and with that it shatters you. Shatters your believe and trust, and it takes down with it every hope...

Why does it happen is something I dont understand. Why cant just some people understand that their actions hurt someone.

Some people, I am sure a whole lot people will agree, just gets the 'pleasure' in hurting others. Some lack most of what they claim to have the most and to top the list is ethics.

Oh Boy... dont know what more is in-stored for me. I dont know if I will have ever have the golden opportunity to say - Yes, I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment