Monday, December 21, 2009

Evolution

Have you ever thought who can hurt you the most? Bingo!!!! you guessed it right... its exactly the same person you love the most.

Strange isn't it! When I was a kid, I used to think that my parents mean the whole world to me and I don't need anyone else. But as I grew up, this 'thought' just remained a sweet memory. Its not like they don't mean the whole world. they do but its just that my world got bigger and not someone special hold 'THE' most important place in my life. I guess its a tug-of-war.

It feels so weird that someone has got so much power that he can actually control me. Did I say too much? I mean like I changed from being the extra talkative and 'angry' me to being this less talkative [comparatively] and much 'matured'. Uff - what an evolution...

But I am happy with this change. Feels like no matter what, there is someone who will hold me, comfort me, someone I can confide to, someone I can trust and open my whole world. Really feels amazing to be married.

No comments:

Post a Comment