Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday weight - ouch

I know I know. Its holiday season and its the perfect season to gain weight and also an excuse to treat your sweet tooth and the result is some extra pound.

As long as you are confident that you can shed it off [Like I do] its fine. But you need to remember that you have to work extra hard to shed it off.

Well here is my plan. I am 5.3 feet. Doctors recommended weight range is 107-141. But I would prefer to keep it below 118.

I have come to visit my brother and all we are doing now is eat and visit places. Today when I weighed myself, I saw the scale read 121. Thats a gain of 5 pounds.

But I know this glory period is going to end soon. I will head back on after two days and then I would start my 'Super weight reduction' therapy. :)

Knowing me, I know I will do it. Plan would be executed from 30th Dec 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment