Monday, December 27, 2010

A day with my hubby......

Its really a challenge for being a wife. Wait!!!! I am not being biased. But seriously, its challenging for being a wife [Some refer it as a thankless job]. My hubby is the best thing that happened to me. No complains. But at times - I just wished - "I wish all his gadgets just stops working for 1 day and let all his time be mine..."

May be 'Lady Gaga' [mother nature] was seriously pleased with me for some stupid thing I did and that day arrived. 21st December, 2010. One whole day, just the two of us, without any gadget, I can proudly say - THE BEST DAY. Is lady Gaga listening?

Day started really early. We had to finish some imp errand so he headed out around 9am. After 1.5 hours drive, we reached the destination and fished what we came for. Once it was done, we did some shopping :) - okay... no jealousy plz.

And this time - he didn't complain that he hates shopping. I am not a shopaholic person myself but I love doing window shopping. After shopping, we went for lunch at this Indian restaurant. It was interesting....

Then we headed out for what he just simply loves - Cars [Audi]. It was simply AMAZING. Can we get back that 2 hours again? Plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! After that we went to collect my last pay check [shhhhhhhh - I worked for few months]. After some 'non-violent' fights, [no blood was shed], I got my pay-check. I am happy that bid goodbye.

While heading back home, all I was able to think was - God let this day restart and I can be with DH all over again - just the two of us and no gadgets.

Good things don't last long. And the day ended. But the best thing is always stored till the end. Before the clock struck midnight he said... "I really enjoyed spending the day with you..."

I guess - that one sentence made all the grudges fade away - may be forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment