Monday, December 27, 2010

Almost over....

Yes, 2010 is almost over and when I look back, I recollect so many sweet memories. I would like to refresh my memories which has the tag 'Sweet' or 'Happy'. Sorry 'Sad', but I just want you to stay at bay.

With a whole lot of hiccups, I actually managed to finish my MBA. I believe that was one of my major achievements I have in my 'good deeds' book. I must add to this that a whole lot of credit goes to my DH. Without him, it would not have been possible. His constant effort and pushing me really helped me. Especially towards the last 2 Quarter. When I was almost at the verge of giving up.

I made some real good friends this year. And I am really happy about it. Few of them got jobs now and have scattered away. But at the end of the day I am happy for them. They are securing their future.

Las Vegas is something I just cannot forget. Oh... what an amazing trip it was. Although it was just for 4 days but every second was memorable. Hehe - my first swimming lesson from DH. Just spending some quality time with my SH. I wish I could relive those moments.

I guess I had a unique birthday this year. And I couldn't have asked for more from God. He sent my mom to visit me. So, right at this moment, she is here. She actually managed to spent 4.5 months. The best part was seeing her all dressed up for winter.
Time flew by and now its almost time for her to leave. Will miss her for sure. Specially her authentic cuisine.

Anyways, its time to cherish all these memories...........

No comments:

Post a Comment