Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Hubby's Birthday

A few days back, it was my hubby's birthday. He was not really happy getting an year older.

I had asked him what he wanted and he wanted me to bake him a cheesecake. And boy... I did a 'full-time' dedicated RD on it. Spoke to my master chef friend, visited every possible website starting from Nigella to Curtis Stone...

And yes, the result was good. That was my first ever cheesecake. The first impression from my husband - "Interesting!!! Tastes more like fruit cake."

It was fun celebrating his birthday. This was our first birthday celebration after our marriage. We celebrated it by going to his college.

Here are the list of links I followed for Cheesecake:
Classic Cheesecake
Blueberry-Cheesecake
Raspberry-cheesecake
The Best would be Paula Deen's Cheesecake My friend call her 'Aunt Paula' :)
Basic Cheesecake with different toppings

I must admit, I did not follow any one recipe. I actually mixed and matched all.

No comments:

Post a Comment